Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, July 22, 2011

Week Twenty-Nine Recap

I thoroughly enjoyed both the cooking and entertaining aspects of this week. Preparing the pesto pasta and cobbler dishes for our dear friends was a real treat and the corn recipe was absolutely delicious. No need to make this recap long; I loved all three recipes and I feel great moving into week thirty. As a side note, my blog just had its 2,000th view this morning! Thank you to everyone that supports my project. You are making this more fun than I could have ever imagined.

Casarecci con Pesto Trapanese (Fat Pasta Twists with Sicilian-style Pesto Sauce)
"Pasta" by Marlena Spieler
Page 63

Mixed Berry Cobbler
"The Big Book of Easy Suppers" by Maryana Vollstedt
Page 311

Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Butter and Lime
"Outdoor Entertaining" by Williams-Sonoma
Page 100

No comments:

Post a Comment