Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, July 15, 2011

Week Twenty-Eight Recap

I will make this recap short and sweet. I am very happy with the recipes I prepared this week and I would cook all of them again; especially the Accordion Potatoes. I will continue to vary the ingredients in my quinoa salad and if I prepare the scallop dish in the future, I will make the few small changes I mentioned in my post. I am now off to plan Sunday dinner for some of our dear friends. Hmmmm......what to make for the Harnish clan?

Kiersten's Quinoa Salad
From Kiersten's Kitchen :)

Scallops, Grits and Greens
"Good Fish; Sustainable Seafood Recipes from the Pacific Coast" by Becky Selengut
Page 86

Accordion Potatoes
mixedgreensblog.com

1 comment:

  1. Kiersten

    Great job on your blog. I have tried a few receipes and I collect cookbooks so your blog is right up my alley. I used to cook so much more when my kids were home and you are inspire me to cook more. Thank you for than!

    Blessings
    Janet Cowan

    ReplyDelete