Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, July 29, 2011

Week Thirty Recap

This week provided an interesting practice in resourcefulness. Not only did the three recipes I prepared for the blog use existing ingredients from my cupboards and/or freezer, so did every other meal and snack I prepared throughout the week. Even with this constraint, we ate some really good food which motivates me to continue thinking about using existing resources when possible. All in all, the recipes were successful but I am looking forward to getting back to more complex recipes next week. Recap follows:

Organic (No-Cook) Blackberry Freezer Jam
Lynne Vea, Chef at PCC Natural Markets via "Gardening with Ciscoe"
king5.com

Fingerling Potatoes with Red Onion and Sage
"Clean Start" by Terry Walters
Page 74

Cherry Chocolate Cookies
dishbase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment