Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, March 18, 2011

Week Eleven Wrap-Up

All in all, this was a fun and successful week of cooking. Although the preparation was extensive, I would definitely prepare the French Vegetable Soup again. This was a truly special dish that encouraged us to savor every bite. The Bacon-Wrapped Halibut was just the right amount of work and delicious to boot. This recipe made it onto my list of must-serves for future dinner parties or barbecues. The cookies were good as well but I think I will stick with the regular gluten laden cookies that I usually prepare. Here is this week's summary:

French Vegetable Soup and Vegetable Stock
"A Beautiful Bowl of Soup" by Paulette Mitchell
Pages 21 and 50-51

Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Halibut Skewers
"The Fishes & Dishes Cookbook"
Page 93

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Great Harvest Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment