Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week Seven Recap

This was a fun week of easy cooking. I feel like I made some good dishes that my family enjoyed that were healthy and tasty. I would say this was a successful week; even though the recipes weren't the most challenging batch that I have prepared thus far. I think I am going to concentrate on side dishes next week. I have a rice dish in the hopper and I would love to find an interesting potato side dish to prepare as well. I am not the biggest rice fan but I do love a good potato. :)

Here are this week's recipes:

Quinoa Apple-Raisin-Almond Salad
mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.com

Black Bean Soup
"How To Cook Everything Vegetarian" by Mark Bittman
Page 115

Cornbread
Bob's Red Mill Corn Meal, Medium Stone Ground
Back of Package


1 comment: