Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week Five Recap

I am undoubtedly calling this week a success. The French Onion Soup was fantastic enough to make up for the other two recipes had they also not turned out well. I still can't believe I made the soup. It was really that exquisite. The Black Bean and Corn Salad was mediocre to good and the Banana Bread recipe was great. Next week should be fairly easy as two of my recipes are planned for our Super Bowl party tomorrow. This will leave me six days to make next week's third dish. No procrastination for me next week! Guess I had better start planning now. Maybe an intricate pasta dish? Only time will tell.

Soupe a l'Oignon Gratinee
"Mastering the Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child
Page 43-44

Black Bean and Corn Salad
PCC Taste February 2011 by Devra Gartenstein
Page 8

Banana Bread (with Applesauce)
cooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment