Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, April 1, 2011

Week Thirteen Recap and A Birthday Girl!


What a fun week of cooking! I had one excellent dish, one great dish and one good dish. As long as there weren't any duds, I am a happy camper. Today is my sweet Olive's third birthday so my goal was to have all three recipes prepared by yesterday. Mission accomplished! Now we can celebrate with family and friends without any dangling obligations.

Today I get to celebrate my most precious gift. Olivia brings sunshine and pure joy to me and Brad every day. She is a source of inspiration and motivation to be present in each moment so we can enjoy the world around us. We couldn't ask for a more loving, bright, funny, curious, determined, sweet little girl. Happy Birthday to our dolly cakes!

Recap:
Sea Bass Chowder
"Fresh and Simple" by Better Homes and Gardens
Page69

Banana and Almond Cake
grouprecipes.com

Lemon-Scented Quinoa Salad
101cookbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment