Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week Fifteen Recap

The theme of this week was simplicity and I have to admit, simplicity can be quite delightful. I started with Shrimp In Garlic Sauce and it did not disappoint. The Green Fruit Salad was light, healthy and delicious and finally, my Grilled Cheese With Brie and Pear was great. Yes, the week started with me feeling as though I needed to have an easy week of cooking but it has ended with me learning that easy food can be just as fabulous as the fancy schmancy stuff. Here's to many more simple yet delicious dishes! This is the week fifteen recap:

Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
"Quick From Scratch Seafood" by Food & Wine Magazine
Page 115

Green Fruit Salad
"Simple But Perfect Salads" by Love Food, Paragon Books Ltd
Page 209

Grilled Cheese With Brie and Pear
Every Day with Rachel Ray Magazine, May 2011
Pages 152-153

No comments:

Post a Comment