Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week Thirty-Two Recap

This is the last recap I will write for my blog. I have decided that moving forward, I will credit the appropriate cookbooks and recipe authors in each individual recipe entry. This change will make it easier for my readers to locate recipe information and it will also cut out one entry per week from my end. A win-win situation for sure. So, here is the last official recap.

This week was an inspiring and fun week of cooking. I enjoyed making a fabulous dinner for my family with the Spicy Mexican Pork and Rice recipe. It was delicious and filling. Working with peaches was also successful and quite tasty. The peach cobbler went over well with my family and the peach jam will tide us over through the winter months. All in all, a perfect week of cooking. Recap follows:

Spicy Mexican Pork and Rice
"The Best One-Dish Suppers" from the editors of Cook's Illustrated
Pages 66-67

Peach (No-Cook) Freezer Jam
king5.com

Southern Peach Cobbler
allrecipes.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your recipes Kiersten! I'm a recipe stalker who happened to go to BHS w/ Brad. I was hoping you guys would be at the reunion this weekend so I could meet you and ask you questions about your cooking :)
    We are part of a CSA so get all kinds of wacky veggies every other week and I just run out of ideas on what to do with things. Nice to do a quick search here once in a while to come up with new ideas. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete