Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week Twenty-Four Recap

Due to my long-windedness (perhaps a word in Kiersten's Dictionary, not Webster's Dictionary) this week, I am going to make this recap short and sweet. The first two recipes I prepared this week, Orange Pan-Glazed Tempeh and Sauteed Rainbow Chard with Garlic and Lemon, were hits at our house. The recipes were enjoyable to prepare and the dinner as a whole was satisfying, wholesome and delicious.

The most fun I had during my birthday week by far was attending the Sustainable Sushi and Sake class at Diane's Market Kitchen. Class was informative, fun and Brad and I were able to prepare and roll our own sushi. All in all, this was a fabulous cooking week. Can't wait to see what next week brings!

Orange Pan-Glazed Tempeh
101cookbooks.com via Megan Robertson

Sauteed Rainbow Chard with Garlic and Lemon
foodandwine.com

California Roll, Creamy Shrimp Roll and Sushi Rice with Sushi Vinegar
"Sustainable Sushi and Sake with Hajime Sato of Mashiko" class at Diane's Market Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment