Fennel and Leeks

Fennel and Leeks

Friday, May 27, 2011

Week Twenty-One Recap

This week I chose to prepare simple yet diverse recipes. The Turkey Sandwich with Hoisin Mayonnaise was the star of the week. It was delicious, easy to prepare and healthy. I will definitely make this sandwich in the future. The recipe for Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese was good but it didn't end up being one of my favorites. I am quite sure now that I don't prefer sun-dried tomatoes and unfortunately, this recipe didn't end up keeping well in the refrigerator. Finally, the smoothie was a tasty and healthy way to start the day but it was a bit too sweet for me. I will keep making my own smoothie concoctions and when I stumble across a good one, I will post the recipe. Here is this week's recap:

Turkey Sandwich with Hoisin Mayonnaise
Real Simple Magazine, May 2011

Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese
"Everyday Pasta" by Giada De Laurentiis
Page 137

Berry Flax Seed Smoothie
healthrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment